Choosing Your Florida Personal Injury Attorney
Before choosing a personal injury attorney consider the following questions:
- Have you been injured as the result of another person or company’s accidental or intentional negligence?
- Is your injury so severe that you’ve suffered lost wages, mental or physical distress, or incurring large medical bills?
- Has one of your loved ones died as a result of a wrongful death that could have been prevented?
- Have you or a loved one suffered from a medical malpractice.
- Do you have evidence and commonsense on your side in the case?
If you answered yes to any one of these questions then you should seek an experienced Florida personal injury attorney. Don’t compromised your chances for a settlement by talking with the defendant’s attorney or giving statements to the defendant’s insurance company without first consulting an attorney.
Find a personal injury attorney who will take your case on a contingency basis where you only pay for their services if you win your case. Typical contingency rates are from 35% to %40 of the settlement money that you’ll be paid at the end of a successful trial.
Remember a serious injury or wrongful death can result in millions of dollars in compensation. Insurance companies do not won’t to pay on claims. They will do what they can to protect their profits and use the best attorneys to represent their interests. You should do the same.
If you would like to receive a Free Funding Case Review just fill out this short form….. Free Funding Case Review